Posted: Mar 19, 2019
Men's Volleyball vs. MIT
Tuesday, March 19th
Cambridge, Mass. (Rockwell Cage)
Men's Volleyball vs. Lesley
Wednesday, March 20th
Boston, Mass. (Brown & Plofker Gym)
LIONS IN THE GNAC
- Mark Piorkowski (Montclair, N.J.) leads all players in the conference in kills per set with 4.64, more than one kill over second place. He is also tied for four win total kills with 181.
- Jacob DiTore (Salem, N.H.) is number five in digs per set, with 2.87.
- Josh Elliot (Swedesboro, N.J.) and Lucas Raagas (Cambridge, Mass.) are 10 and 11 in the conference in assists per sets. Elliot averages 4.71 while Raagas averages 4.69.
SCOUTING THE ENGINEERS
- The Engineers enter the game with a 15-6 record, going 5-4 in the UVC. They have won their past three matches.
- Senior Skylar Kaurman leads the Engineers with 161 kills, averaging 2.48 per set.
- Fellow Senior Yize Dong has assisted on 530 of the Engineers kills on the season, with Junior Michael Kulinski assisting on 169.
- Thomas Nelson has totaled 157 kills so far on the season.
SCOUTING THE LYNX
- Lesley enters the match with an 0-7 record and is 0-6 in the NECC.
- Sophomore Alexander Genova leads all Lesley players with 39 kills. He averages 1.70 per set.
- Seniors John Gersbeck and Steven Newman lead the Lynx in assists with 24 and 19 respectively.
- Defensively, Andrew Medeiros leads the Lynx with 69 digs while Genova has 58.