Over the year, our athletes reach personal and team milestones, including breaking records. Five athletes this year broke team and individual milestones, and we relive them below. In our #8 moment of the year, we recap all of the milestones reached.
- Moira Brennan - Brennan set the all time assist record for the Women's Volleyball Team, finishing her senior season at 3,023 total career assists.
- Fara Cohen - Cohen reached a personal milestone of 1,000 digs against the Mount Holyoke Lyons, and finished her career with 1,201 digs.
- Charlie Boyle scored her 1,000th point for the Women's Basketball Team on January 12th against the Mount Holyoke Lyons. Boyle finished her career with 1,137 points.
- Mark Piorkowski hit his 1,000th kill for the Men's Volleyball team in a GNAC match against the Regis on April 2nd, 2019. Piorkowski finished 1,067 kills.
- Jared Brush became the Lions' all time leading scorer for Men's Lacrosse, finishing his Linos career as a 87 goal scorer.
Stay tuned next week for moment number seven!